[pdfmod] About new documents created "from scratch"

Hello, I have a qüestion. I've seen that Pdf Mod not allows the user to create a new Pdf from scratch ( if I want to compose a new pdf with multiple pages but only once per source I have to open a file and delete all of its pages except the page that i want ).

¿It's desirable that the users could create pdf documents from scratch?

P.D.: I'm sorry for the time wasted in the last "bug" with the "new window" option :p .

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -