Re: [outreach] =?utf-8?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru=C3=B1a?=

Hey

this is my AGM pick of the photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w1tetfxv8u25bf5/g-hy3Jw4ea/outreach

I can also upload videos, but I think I should reencode them to be
more playable. Let me know if you need those soon and I can hurry up.