Re: [outreach] =?iso-8859-1?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru?= =?iso-8859-1?q?=F1a?=

hey diego!

as the opw and soc programs reach an end these days, it would be awesome
to have a short summary of the past and recent events of these programs.
we were talking about creating a short movie out of the outreach game
results, do you still think that would be possible? it would just be
awesome to finish our summer with a fun video like that.

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>