Re: [outreach] We have a list!

Hi!

I have been away filming silly stuff, sorry for the silence. Let's get
moving before we become old farts too.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:
> Some action items (from the top of my head):
>
> * Find interested people to help out
>
> * Note down the things we learned and should keep in mind for next
> year (somewhere on live.gnome.org?)

I just opened https://live.gnome.org/Outreach with the tasks from the
meeting in Berlin, from my notebook.

> * Start preparing the GNOME Old Farts (TM) game.

I'll get in touch with Sílvia who was enthusiastic about this, as part
of his early preparation to apply for women outreach.

> * Figure out if we can share material between GSoC and OPW.

I see you and Sandy are named on the wiki as contact points for this
year's committee: https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2011
I don't remember if it was you guys who did this on previous years.
What would be the best way to compare bugs/features of the two teams?

I suspect there's not a lot of overlap and it would be easy to simply
merge into this list.

> * Continue the fantastic outreach website work Vinicius and Diegoe
> started very late at night.

I think Vinicius just finished his GSoC term, I'll go ahead and write
some more text to start iterating with him again.