[outreach] We have a list!

Hi all,

As you can see, the outreach list has been created. We had some great
momentum and ideas during the summit, let's keep this up!

Some action items (from the top of my head):

* Find interested people to help out

* Note down the things we learned and should keep in mind for next
year (somewhere on live.gnome.org?)

* Start preparing the GNOME Old Farts (TM) game.

* Figure out if we can share material between GSoC and OPW.

* Continue the fantastic outreach website work Vinicius and Diegoe
started very late at night.

* .... (add more here).

Ruben

--