Development Workflow

Hello All,

I am newly using OSTree, I'm able to create repos/make commits etc. However, I'm looking for input or advice on best developer workflows after committing to a repo. Obviously, I can introduce hardware into the loop but I'm looking for something more software oriented that could eventually be used in CI without relying on bare-metal.

I recognize this is not purely an OSTree concern, but I figured the group would have good insights. At the moment I'm trying to use some combination of qemu/libguestfs to create a test bed, but I'm wondering what else folks are using. I am trying to work through the contents of https://github.com/ostreedev/ostree/tree/main/tests to see what I can figure out as well.

Thanks for the help.