OSTree respository managment

Hi there,

I'm implementing a debian based Linux distribution for embedded i386 and armhf systems which is going to be deployed via ostree. Having the proof of concept up and running, i'm now searching for tools and frontends helping me to manage the whole set of repositories (ostree and debian-pkg-repos) and their content. I found some mentioning of pulp (->https://pulpproject.org/) in the ostree-documentation, but this seems to be obsolete (pulp3 does not support ostree anymore, pulp2 is announced EOL). Is there any tool out there which helps me keeping track of repo contents, e.g. which customer got what ostree-image, or which packages are built into a particular ostree-image?

Thanks,

Manuel