Is the process of generating ostree static-deltas thread-safe?

Hello,

I'm using the following to generate static-deltas

$ ostree --repo=/var/www/html/ostree-repo static-delta generate ${commit_to} --from=${commit_from} --min-fallback-size=1000 --inline=true --filename=${static_delta_filename}

however I'm not sure if this command is thread-safe.

I have a use-case where I'll need to run the above command via a web service and it may be very likely that it'll get called various times simultaneously.

I figure that the process of generating a static-delta only involves reading from the ostree repo which would make it safe for concurrent use.

Any thoughts on this would be very appreciated.

Thank you,

Davis