Re: About building ostree based Debian derivative

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:00 PM, Dan Nicholson <nicholson endlessm com> wrote:

I think Endless might be the only place where a bootable ostree is
made from Debian packages. See
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/ostree-list/2017-October/msg00008.html
for my latest attempts at making something generic and usable.
Unfortunately, our actual builder has some of our product details tied
up in it (and a bunch of other hardcoded Endless settings), so it's
private. What's on the master branch in
https://github.com/dbnicholson/deb-ostree-builder is a stripped down
version of our actual builder. The simple-builder branch there
attempts to make an ostree purely from debian packages (stretch in
particular). I haven't gotten back to it in a while, though.

This is great. I will try to use that branch to build a repository now.
Can you please also point me to some instructions on how to create
an actuall installation ISO out of that ostree repository?

Kushal
--
Staff, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer