Re: Integration with gnome-software

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016, at 05:55 PM, Peter Volpe wrote:
Hi, I'm hardly the expert, so Colin feel free to correct me where i am
wrong.

All looks right to me - I'd say the Cockpit team did an *amazing* job
on driving and helping implement the rpm-ostree DBus daemon,
and I'd take a look at the high level Cockpit design (such as orienting towards version numbers
and the "deploy" concept) - the code implementing that should help
answer some questions too.