Re: Still reproducible images on rpm-ostree

On 5 October 2015 at 19:35, Giuseppe Scrivano <gscrivan redhat com> wrote:

yes, that is a known issue and it requires: (1) an updated GNU CPIO,
which has released an updated version like a month ago, the version of
CPIO in Rawhide should already have it; (2) feed "--reproducible" to
Dracut.  Not sure when this is going to happen

It's nice to know recent versions of cpio already support this
feature. It's quite fresh :-)

I'm now trying to run them on my centos 7 based environment, but I'm
sure it won't be that hard :-)

Thx for the feedback

--
Sent from my mind