Re: Setting up /boot when it is not a separate partition

I also see the questionable paths in bootloader configs that Chris
points out, but I'm not too worried about that, the grub we are
running here seems to deal with that fine.

My issue is different - I'm now looking at ostree runtime behaviour.

_ostree_sysroot_read_boot_loader_configs() specifically looks at
$root/boot/loader.X/entries and $root defaults to /.
So it is expecting the boot configs available at /boot inside the deployment.
As they are not found, ostree decides that it is not running inside a
deployment.