Re: Creating directory on / ?

Oh, I am using the latest ostree and rpm-ostree versions from
atomic7-testing repository.

On 3 July 2015 at 08:52, Leandro Santiago <leandrosansilva gmail com> wrote:
Thanks, I tried that. Didn't work. I checked the generated rpm package
and it does have an empty /rootfs directory, but it's not present on
either system / or /ostree/<deploy dir>.

Unfortunately in my case it's not possible to move my code to a docker
container, as they are a lot of small utilitaries which depend on the
host.

Any clues about how to do it on dracut?

About the directory structure, I checked out that those directories
paths are hardcoded. Wouldn't it be the case of adding something like
a field on tree.json with the extra paths, specifying if they are
manageable by ostree or not, etc.?