Re: what packages/files are in an ostree repo

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
Is there a way to find out what packages or files are in an ostree
repo without downloading the contents?

Not...conveniently at the moment, but it is possible.  If you want just the RPM database
from a remote repo, it's stored in /usr/share/rpm, and it is possible
to use "ostree pull" to pull just that subpath:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant doing it without having a computer
using ostree at all. Some sort of package or file listing of what's in
a particular ostree tree, what am I getting and not getting in an
ostree installation (by default anyway). That sort of thing.

--
Chris Murphy