Re: proper way to fix compilation errors during build phase

Hi Mohan,

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Mohan R <mohan43u gmail com> wrote:
Hi, what is the proper way to fix compilation bugs during build phase? for instance, here are the following steps I did to fix one compilation issue in hotssh,

Ah, does it not build now?  Can you send me the patch?

3) checkin and push the changes back to src/git/git/git.gnome.org/hotssh

What you should do here instead is:

mkdir $builddir/overrides
cd overrides
ln -s ~/src/hotssh .

5) rerun 'ostbuild -n build'

Then this will automatically pick up overrides.