ostree 2013.4

Wait...(I hear you asking), didn't you just release last week after 4
months, and here we have another release barely a week later??

It's true!  I feel a bit of momentum after finally having landed that
deployment relayout that was just blocking everything else.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/tag/?id=v2013.4

This release comes with a lot of cleanups across the board that I had
been meaning to do for a while.  This reflects in the codebase
internally as well as the UX.  There's something for the whole family[1]
in this release!

My favorite fix is that --help actually works for subcommands.  Kind of
embarrassing it took me so long to get around to fixing that.  Other
bits to highlight are that we're actually verifying SSL certificates by
default, and I actually edited the manpage a little bit!

Colin Walters (42):
      Drop obsolete GRUB2 and kernel update hooks
      repo: Store transaction file, use it to optimize for pull resumes
      Fix test reference to obsolete ostree-pull
      tests: Drop numeric prefix
      tests: Add a test of corruption during a pull process
      prepare-root: Don't be strict about the sysroot mount name here
      pull: Verify SSL/TLS certificates against system CA file by default
      pull: Add "tls-permissive" config option to disable SSL/TLS certificate checks
      core: Move pull logic into an API
      pull: Destroy queue watching GSource
      admin: Use internal pull API instead of subprocess
      pull: Explicitly use thread-default main context
      Switch to #pragma once for headers
      libostree: Start splitting up the monstrous ostree-repo.c
      libostree: Split off libarchive code
      libostree: Split off -refs.c
      libostree: Rename ostree-traverse.h into OstreeRepo namespace
      libostree: Move prune into OstreeRepo namespace
      libostree: Move pull code into here
      cmd: Drop "ostree admin install" and curl fetcher
      ostree: Some header file cleanups
      Build without libsoup again
      Delete leftover kernel update hooks
      TODO: Misc updates
      admin: Add a warm fuzzy message to deploy about transactions
      main: Print "error: " prefix on errors
      Use AC_USE_SYSTEM_EXTENSIONS instead of #define _GNU_SOURCE
      main: Don't look for /sysroot/ostree too
      main: Only parse options in subcommands
      main: Also make ostree admin foo --help work
      admin status: Print out origin too
      admin: Initialize sysroot to / by default, not garbage from the stack
      admin: Rename prune -> cleanup, avoid doing repo prune twice
      Update libgsystem
      core: Use gs_file_create()
      core: Use gsystem API for generating temporary names
      core: Drop a leftover unnecessary #define _GNU_SOURCE
      Drop support for fifos and devices
      prune: Don't fail if a to-be-pruned object doesn't exist
      main: Move GCancellable to toplevel
      doc: A long overdue manpage update
      Release 2013.4

[1] Assuming your entire family is composed of hardcore operating system
nerds...