Re: qemu disk-mounting issue on openSUSE

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:

> $ rm /boot/ostree/initramfs-3.6.0-gnome-ostree.img
> $ ostree admin update-kernel gnome-ostree /ostree/deploy/gnome-ostree/current
>
> The latter should
> regenerate /boot/ostree/initramfs-3.6.0-gnome-ostree.img .

Thanks, Colin. Now booting on openSUSE... time to start editing manifest.json.

On Mageia, I get closer than before: the Reached Target Graphical
Interface kernel message. The graphical window opens up to the full
resolution, pauses, then gives up and returns to the console (then
repeats this until I kill it). This looks like the behaviour I got
attempting to boot from grub with radeon or nouveau video.

Mike