Re: Report from another try of running ostree

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 21:21 +0100, Giovanni Campagna wrote:
> 2013/1/2 Colin Walters <walters verbum org>:

> One question though: the config you chose is the rawhide config, which
> builds a kernel with extremely slow debug options enabled. Was that on
> purpose?

So I overlooked a weird bit of the fedora kernel build system:
config-nodebug actually has the debug options enabled, and then a
Makefile fragment invokes a perl script to turn them off...it's frankly
*really* weird...

Anyways, should be fixed by:

https://github.com/cgwalters/poky/commit/e8af2f9f529a5cbcc52cfb5d3f047f3b3f46c85a