Arch Linux packages (was: Re: ostree 2012.8)

Hello to all,

Colin Walters <walters verbum org> writes:

> Concretely, one can take
> http://fedorapeople.org/~walters/ostree/ostree-2012.8-1.fc17.src.rpm and
> build it on RHEL6.
>
> Slightly more interesting to some people, I've made an initial Debian package:
> http://people.gnome.org/~walters/ostree/debian/
> It builds and runs on Ubuntu 12.04, at least as much as doing downloads.

For those interested, I have also uploaded Arch Linux packages to the
Arch User Repository:

 * linux-user-chroot: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58573
 * ostbuild-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60714
 * ostree-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58572

As you can imagine from the package names, the two last ones will fetch
the sources from Git. That means that the packages may fail to build if
depending on how the code evolved since my last update to the packages.
The ostree package is built using the embedded dependencies because
libsoup in the Arch repositories is not recent enough.

I hope this helps someone else out there :-)

--
Adrian Perez <aperez igalia com> - Sent from my toaster
Igalia - Free Software Engineering