Re: ostbuild won't run mount?

On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 09:57 -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-12-04 at 20:26 -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> >> This worked on the weekend. The file and folder both exist.
> >
> > Odd...could something on your host have changed?
>
> I noticed during a big upgrade on the weekend that I had to agree to
> downgrading from libudev1-195 to libudev0-182.

This is OpenSUSE right?  Coincidentally I saw fcrozat asking on #systemd
about the loopback setup device.  Offhand - I think it's no longer
needed, the kernel supports an arbitrary number of loopback devices, not
just 8 anymore, but perhaps the OpenSUSE losetup tools need a rebuild?
Try searching their bugzilla?  Or if I'm correct, fcrozat may know.