Re: [orca-list] Poorly accessible save window file in chromium

On 24/9/22 06:31, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
I am using chromium with the latest version of gnome and Orca and I have an issue that the window that is used for choosing the location to save the file isn't accessible. The tree view to choose location isn't accessible and there are many buttons that are labeled as gtk name button, for example gtk image button.

GNOME 43 has just been released. It isn't available in distributions yet, but it should be soon. There may be improvements to the dialogue you describe. I know the Files application has been worked on.