Re: [orca-list] Talking Manjaro

That installer ought to come up talking to install the system.  It's an
old outdated installer last time I checked.  alt+f2 orca alt+tab <enter>.
May get orca speaking in the installer.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.