Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

Hello all,

now it works and many emails are posted in Orca-list, so they repaired that.

Vojta.

Dne 12. 09. 22 v 17:17 Jason White via orca-list napsal(a):
Thank you, Joanie. I don't know what is wrong with the Orca list either, except that whenever I try to post to it, my message is held for moderation. So far as I know, my e-mail server is working normally and has not become a source of spam. Also, this hasn't occurred previously.

None of this is your issue or your responsibility, of course.

Regards,

Jason.