Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

On 9/12/22 00:57, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Apparently GNOME is migrating away from mailman. I assume that we'll be
properly notified once it's our turn to be moved. In the meantime, this
is both a heads-up as well as a test because I received a private
message asking me what was wrong with the Orca list and asking if Orca
development would continue, both of which surprised me. (Yes, Orca
development will continue. And I don't know what, if anything, is wrong
with the Orca list.)

As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with the list. I've been receiving emails just fine from it.

--
Sincerely,
Jeremy Lincicome W0JRL