Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

My mistake I did actually use orca-request lists tuxfamily org.  I copied
that address and pasted it into the to: field when I sent my subscribe
request.  That way I could have had a better chance of getting that
subscribe address correct.  That clipboard feature is very useful with web
addresses too.  It's the mark and cut feature of espeak and then the paste
feature of espeak to use for the clipboard effect.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.