Re: [orca-list] Orca master under Ubuntu

Try adding —prefix=/usr to the end of your ./autogen.sh command. I’m not sure if ghost is still necessary or
not, but you may need to create a Sim link from site-packages to dist-packages. I remember seeing a script a
couple months ago on this list that accomplishes this for you..

JAWS Certified, 2021, https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification