[orca-list] initial thoughts after installing plasma 5.26 beta

Hi all:

Just because I'm a little curious, I gave the beta of Plasma 5.26 a spin. Here's what I've found so far.

1. I was able to start a plasma session using Lightdm and press alt+super+s to launch Orca after a few seconds.

2. Pressing alt+f1, allowed me to browse the kick-off menu and can launch applications

3. I can get to settings, and browse to the category I want to see, such as accessibility

Once I am in here, I hear layered pain, but no speech other than that. Is there something I need to do to make these other items speak? Also, how do I shutdown my system from Plasma?

I would definitely appreciate any other feedback.

Guy