[orca-list] menus inaccessibility in google slides and sheets

Hello all.

I have seen this coming and going but I wonder if this is the same experience with everyone around.

So the menus in google slides and sheets are partially inaccessible.

What I mean is that the first option is accessible but the sub menus are not.

So for example if I go to accessibility menu in sheets I can't read anything after pressing right arrow.

Same is the case with all menus in slides.

I can't use the move option in slide menu for example.

I am on Ubuntu 22.04 with Orca 42.3 with latest stable chromium from snap.

Regards.

Krishnakant.