[orca-list] Help, no sound on Linux Mint Mate version21 with Orca 42, even with headphones!

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for the long subject line, but I wanted to get all of the details out of the way.
As the subject states, I am using Linux mint 21, the mate addition.

Previously, I was having an issue, where I would only have sound if I used headphones. This was fine,
however, I wanted to check some things tonight, so I booted the machine, and had no sound at all, even with
headphones plugged in.

I was doing some web surfing earlier, while working on a project for school, and found a link to some Sound
drivers that I wanted to try. I’m not really sure how to proceed though, since I don’t have sound at all.
Should I do a clean install, again?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from my iPhone