Re: [orca-list] Let's move to orca freelists org

Whatever they want whereever they want misses the point.  Better yet
people should feel free to discuss whatever they want whereever they're
able.  Given discourse already discovered limitations, liassons between
discourse and our orca list will be essential for accessibility to move
forward.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.