Re: [orca-list] Inaccessibility of Gdm 42.0

Hi.
After some updates to my arch box, the problem seems to be gone.
On 5/30/22 09:50, Jason White wrote:

On 25/4/22 10:40, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Same thing here. The curious thing is that apparently this problem seems to be recent because I was able to use gdm without problems after updating to gnome 42.0.

Unfortunately, it's still an issue.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to identify the cause?

The essence of the problem is that Orca starts, but cannot read any of the gdm UI.