Re: [orca-list] orca and remote desktop connection

Hi,
On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 09:02:04AM -0300, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
'm not quite sure if just deleting all the keys in the application's
configuration completely solves the problem.
I suspect that some keystrokes will still be intercepted and interpreted by
orca, and because of that will not be passed on to NVDA.

It works for me, tested in ubuntu 20.04 in virt-viewer.
BR.
Halim