Re: [orca-list] orca doesn't speak at all on pidgin fedora 36 orca 42

Interestingly, I have a somewhat different problem, much less of a problem in fact. Fedora 36, latest Pidgin and purple-telegram-tdlib installed from

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ars3n1y/Fedora_35/x86_64/purple-telegram-tdlib-0.8.1-1.1.x86_64.rpm

as found in the tdlib-purple README.

Upon opening Pidgin, I hear nothing, but then as soon as I move around, everything works as expected. Alt+tab also speaks "buddy list frame." I have sent and received messages, and don't have any further problems. So unfortunately, aside from the buddy list not being presented when Pidgin opens for the first time, I cannot confirm a lack of speech using pidgin with Fedora 36.

~Kyle