Re: [orca-list] ubuntu 20.04 LTS, cannot access noting upon install

Hello,

first of all, there is already a newer LTS release of Ubuntu, 22.04.

Unless there are specific hardware or other issues, I'd recommend going with it. It contains newer version of Orca, updated software, and more changes, depending on the flavour you choose.

Speaking of which, did you install the main Ubuntu, packed with Gnome desktop, or Ubuntu Mate?

The Mate version is, thanks to its desktop environment, significantly more accessible than Gnome.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 8. 5. 2022 o 4:39 Armando Maldonado via orca-list napísal(a):

hello, I just installed Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a desktop and upon installation, I cannot access nothing, I get a series of numbers or so. How can I fix this so I can use the pc properly? Thanks.

Armando