Re: [orca-list] Using Orca from master

On 3/5/22 16:13, Devin Prater via orca-list wrote:
Hi all. I'm trying to test the recent changes in Google Docs with Orca. So I got the repo in Git, did ./autogen, dod ./configure and make, but where's the output of make? Like, where's the orca executable?

If you want to test from your home directory, then create an "orca" subdirectory (or whatever you want to call it), and install into it, as in

./configure --prefix=$HOME/orca

make

make install

Then look under that direcotry for bin/orca.