[orca-list] Questions about using Gnome with Orca

Hello.
I know I already asked some of these questions before, but I would like to sum all information up to understand and clarify some things for myself: 1. What is the best version of Gnome to use with Orca? Gnome classic, Gnome on xorg? How does Gnome on wailand currently work with Orca? I have Nvidia drivers turned off in Arch, and when I launch Gnome from lightdm menu, Orca's sound is stuck, so let's imagine that we have the word screen, Orca says scr over and over until I shut down the computer with the power button. In gnome xorg I noticed that when pressing alt+f2 and typing the app to launch, there are question marks displayed on a braille display. I remember someone has reported it here several times, so I can confirm this issue. The reason I ask this question is that there are so lots of Gnome instances so it's confusing what to use, plus there are 2 gnome sessions which are named Gnome and it's not clear what to choose. 2. I noticed that when pressing super key, and typing the search query when using Gnome classic, orca tells nothing when pressing arrow keys after typing for example "libre" to find libreoffice writer. However when pressing alt+f1 on Gnome classic, the list of apps is accessible. How should it work and is the search bar accessible? 3. Is there any accessible way to set shortcuts? I would like to set a shortcut to open the terminal and to switch the keyboard layout, but gnome-settings aren't accessible and gnome-tweeks too, I don't really find it to be really accessible. 4. Is there any desktop? In mate when pressing ctrl+alt+d I go to desktop, but I haven't found anything similar when pressing ctrl+alt+tab while switching between panels where list of files can be put. Or there is no such turm in Gnome? The reason I ask that is because in official Gnome Accessibility documentation there is the section that's called navigating the desktop, so I assumed there should be the desktop that we know from all other operating systems and Mate. The reason I ask all that is because I see that here some users use Gnome, so I would like to know how it is done. Plus to get more knowledge about accessibility of environments. I know that Mate is the most accessible environment, but I would like to see how accessibility is improving in Gnome, I saw that on Orca's page there was such information. Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod