Re: [orca-list] Using force-renderer-accessibility flag

29.12.2021 15:08, Didier Spaier via orca-list пишет:
I'd rather put the setting in ~/.profile, so it will be enabled regardless of
the shell in use.
Hello.
I try to put the export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 into ~/.zprofile, but it doesn't work when launching from alt+f2 window. It works in my arch system with .pam_environment file, but the reason I am trying to set it up in other way is because my friend who is sited has a Manjaro distro and for some reason pam_environment file doesn't work for her. Where should we put this option for zsh so accessibility would work when chromium is launched from desktop and not only from shell?
--
regards,
Vsevolod