Re: [orca-list] Which libreoffice version is the most accessible with speech?

Hello
I am using so called libreoffice-fresch channel on arch linux that includes 7.3.x versions these days. For sure there are accessibility fixes in 7.3 versions when comparing it with 7.2 version. For me this is sufficient however both libreoffice 7.2 and 7.3 have issues navigating side bar with accessibility. That includes tweaking paragraph styles in writer and other formatting options. For heavy libreoffice users perhaps 2.6 version might still be preffered I am afraid.
Greetings
Peter

Dňa 20. 3. 2022 o 20:05 Jason White via orca-list napísal(a):