Re: [orca-list] Bookshare App?

I use Bookshare the same way on both our Windows box and my Linux box.  Usually, I download the brf file, unzip it, and put it on one of our gismos with Braille displays.  Sometimes, though, I read it online via the "read now" or whatever link.

Since others doubtless use Bookshare differently (I'm used daisy just once), I'm curious what you would want the app to do?

Best!

Al