[orca-list] Vim line and column numbers pronunciation

Hello everyone.
I start to use vim more often to learn this editor and I have questions.
While moving between lines and columns Orca pronounces lines numbers, and while moving to characters it pronounces column numbers. Is there any way to disable any of that? Line numbers pronunciation isn't that critical, but columns pronunciation makes the work slower. Also while editing the text and entering words, Orca periodically pronounces some numbers while pressing space. These numbers are random. What is that?
I couldn't figure that out.
Also, when entering text in the insert mode, symbols are not pronounced when typed even if this setting is turned on.
What do all of these numbers mean?
It will be strange to ask that, but is this editor well usable with ORCA?
I have no doubts that it is usable well in a console mode with speakUp, but what about Orca? I like this idea of quick shortcuts, that's why I want to try it out using it while editing code or some text files maybe.
Thank you in advance!
--
regards,
Vsevolod