Re: [orca-list] Copying terminal output with Orca

If you just need part of a line, like a file name, you can use the numpad keys to move the cursor over the string and press the slash key twice quickly to select the text. Then it depends on which terminal emulator you use but most of them use Control+shift+c to copy the selected text to the clipboard. You can also copy an entire line to the clipboard by pressing the slash key 3 times quickly to select the entire line and then pressing control+shift+c to copy the selected text to the clipboard.