[orca-list] Copying terminal output with Orca

Good afternoon, list

Wayback when linux only had a CLI, Speakup was able to mark, copy and paste text from the terminal output. Now that I'm back on Linux for good, I find myself using the terminal for everything (almost everything), but is it possible to capture output from commands in the terminal? I'm using the gnome terminal if it makes a difference. I checked the manual, but I couldn't find any reference to this functionality. I would love to keep using the terminal so any help would be appreciated, please.

Hendrik