Re: [orca-list] Copying terminal output with Orca

command 2>&1 | tee output.txt
may work better since unlike script tee adds no extra ansi codes to your
output.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022, Willem van der Walt wrote:

Good day Hendrik,
Firstly, most linuxes has tty1 to tty6 set up as console terminals, so you can
press control-alt-f1 to get to the old terminal for which you will then use a
screen reader like speakup.
Capturing output from any terminal, graphical or not, can be done by using the
script command.
script output.txt
some commands here
exit
will be followed by end script and your output will be in output.txt.
For just one command you can obviously just use redirection, e.g.
ls > files.txt
HTH, Willem