[orca-list] Let's celebrate! Red hat has hired a blind person to improve accessibility!

Hi all. I get Google Alerts for stuff like "Linux accessibility," "Android 13," and that kind of stuff. So today, I got an article from ItsFoss about this, and decided to paste the link to the original article, from Fedora Magazine.

Accessibility in Fedora Workstation - Fedora Magazine

Honestly, it sounds like this person knows what's good and what isn't about Gnome, so hopefully we see improvements, especially in the settings center.