Re: [orca-list] Problems installing Fedora Workstation 36

Hi all,

Following up on my earlier post, I found that if you run Anaconda under xorg rather than wayland it is accessible.

From the live CD, open up a terminal and set the password for the live user using "passwd".

Then logout and log in using the xorg session.

Anaconda is then accessible.

It appears this was first an issue in Fedora 30 so its a shame it has still not been sorted.

Regards,

Nick