Re: [orca-list] Heading Navigation on Google Search Results Page

Hello Milton,

Very strange. I have two machines where this behavior happens, and it is quite consistent.
* Visit google.com
* Search for Orca screen reader
* Press h to get to the first search result.
* Press down arrow to read the description of the search result. Multiple presses might be required.
* Before reaching the next search result, while still in the description, press h.

For me, focus jumps to the heading with the search result I've just read, rather than jumping to the next heading.