[orca-list] Heading Navigation on Google Search Results Page

Hello,

When I traverse through Google search results, I use headings navigation to get through the various results. Sometimes, I want to read the URL or the description of the result, so I press down arrow to read any description. If I want to jump to the next result, I press h and expect that I will be brought to the next search result. Unfortunately, focus jumps back to the previous heading that I've already traversed. This seems to happen in Firefox and Chrome. If I want to get to the next heading, I need to press h twice.

* is this an issue others observe?
*

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!