Re: [orca-list] Automatic Focus Mode when Going to Address Bar in Chrome

On 8/7/22 19:46, Nimer Jaber via orca-list wrote:

Is it possible to get Orca to somehow go into focus mode automatically when going to the address bar? It seems like this behavior is inconsistent, particularly when first launching Chrome.

Are you finding that characters typed into the address field of the address bar are being interpreted by Orca as navigational commands? This is not happening to me, although Orca appears to be in browse mode.

So, I'm wondering what the problem is taht you're actually experiencing.

The current arrangement is working fine here, but that doesn't entail that it's working for you.