Re: [orca-list] Disable Row/Column announcements.

hello,

I think we need more information when you sail in table mode (Alt Shift Arrows) than you sail with Tab.I think that if we deactivate everything or nothing, we will miss things at some point.But it's hard to say without tested

Here is my modest contribution

Jerem