Re: [orca-list] Disable Row/Column announcements.

Ok, regarding configurability, I have a proposal:

Right now, in Orca's preferences for web content, there is a "Table
Navigation" group. The options there include headers and coordinates.
The options in this group were intended to apply just to structural
navigation (i.e. Alt+Shift+Left/Right/Etc. inside a table). But we
could certainly make them also apply to Table Navigation in other
fashions, like using the Tab key.

So, are there instances where you would definitely want to hear the
header and coordinates during structural navigation, and definitely not
during Tab key navigation?

--joanie